Re:MY DUE DATE

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re:MY DUE DATE

I would like to know how I could go about changing my due date, I don't get paid until the 3rd of the month, so I need to get my bill set up to where it is due on the 3rd if it is possible! Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Re:MY DUE DATE

Unfortunately, there's no way to change a payment due date on an active account. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

6 REPLIES
Groupie

I'm in the same boat
Your in
Need my due date change to the
3rd as well
Agent

Hi there, Cowboy! Let's take a closer look. Can you private message us your phone number and PIN, so we can investigate further? Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Community Manager

Unfortunately, there's no way to change a payment due date on an active account. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

My phone bill is due soon and ive been directly impacted by hurricane irma. I am without cell service and don't know how I'm going to pay mine and my fiances family plan bill.
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Sublimelove. Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can investigate?

You could change your plan for the daily plan and pay enough to get you to the day you need and then switch back to pay monthly. It should work. My due date has changed from the 28 now it's the 9th just from forgetting to pay until they cut my service of and I will pay it as soon as I gets cut off and it get moved ahead one day each time. So you can change your payment due date