RPL-IBA

Accomplice

RPL-IBA

Hi, I had a $15 charge show up on my account and the description was "RPL-IBA";  Type: Other.  I was in Mexico at the time (I am enrolled in Todo Plus Mexico Roam), but almost exclusively used wifi for data.  I can't imagine I went over my 1.5G limit, if that's what this charge was for.  Could someone look into this for me?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: RPL-IBA

Hey there, bigdogmom! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

I am having an issue with 35 dollars being added into my account every month with the RPL-IBA. I'm wanted to know why that keeps happening since we don't have autopay set up and nothing of that amount has been taking from our bank.

Agent

Hello KatyDavila,  we would to take a look at the account to investigate. Can you Private Message with your phone number and pin.

Accomplice

Hi,

I also have this RPL - IBA charge. Mine was for $3.01. It has been added for the past 90 days. My bill is very complicated at the moment because it sez that my balance is 15.00 but clearly $30 is/has been taken out instead?

How do I PM you, BTW?

Thanks,

Mary

Agent

Hello @HyperMom For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

?
Agent

Hey there, @ Jozzq! Thank you for contacting us. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

I’m having that same problem. I don’t know where it came from and I haven’t made a payment