Accomplice

RMA

I need to return a phone I received yesterday. I have tried to call customer service multiple times. Each time I am transferred to Technical Support. Then tech support says they will help me and every time I get transferred to either Apple care or Samsung or to the automated system again. And just ro7nd and round. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY RMA.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: RMA

How exactly do I send you a private message?
8 REPLIES
Agent

Sorry to hear that @MelSargent. When did you purchase the phone?

Accomplice

3 or 4 days ago. I just received it yesterday.
Accomplice

I meet ALL QUALIFICATIONS to get a refund on this phone. According to Boost policies I have SEVEN days from the date I receive it to return it. It's been ONE day. I NEED AN RMA!!!!!!
Highlighted
Agent

Understood @MelSargent! Please send us a private message with the order number and your email address. 

Accomplice

How exactly do I send you a private message?
Agent

You can click on my profile and choose the option "send this user a private message"

Accomplice

I just had something appear on my screen that this is an accepted solution. This is NOT an accepted solution. I was told to send a private message and there are NO options. To send a private message. I still need help!!
Agent

Please make sure to log into the community @MelSargent, then click on my profile and choose the option to send this user a private message.