Question on pending order status

Highlighted

Question on pending order status

My order is still pending is it possible to change my order frome free shipping to next day shiping. And if not why is my order still pending
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Rubenmendoza1. Thanks for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for this experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to update the order once they're made. Regarding the order being pending, please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take a look. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey there, I'm wondering did you ever get your order? I'm worried my order won't ship at all because I've been checking feverishly with no luck. It has still been stuck on order pending and I have waited until shipping allegedly is supposed to start after 12pm, well I ordered yesterday at 8pm and it is 2 pm the following day. Someone please put my situation at ease. Thank You.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there boostman15, Thank you for contacting us. Since you placed the order yesterday by 8pm, the order will be process and shipped out tomorrow. Please allow us to confirm the status of the order by sending us a private message with your order number. victor21