Purchased a ($30) sim then had to make an additional $30 payment to activate

Highlighted

Purchased a ($30) sim then had to make an additional $30 payment to activate

Hi there

I purchased a Boost sim card ($30) which I received in the mail (as a side note the sim card was delayed and I received a message saying I was upgraded for free to the $40 plan). During the activation process I was required to purchase a plan ($30) in order to finalise the process. So now I have paid $60 for a $30 plan (on top of which I have lost the promised upgrade of $40 worth of data). Unless someone can explain to me otherwise, I believe I should not have had to pay twice and and need to find out how I can apply for a refund. Unfortunately the helpline (1258881) has very limited service and redirects me to the app/web site, from which I can't contact anyone at Boost through. 

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Purchased a ($30) sim then had to make an additional $30 payment to activate

Hello @Darius. Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. We would like to look into your account to verify and help you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code so we can assist you. In order to send us a message through the community, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".