Purchase error but card still charged

Groupie

Purchase error but card still charged

Hi I guess I'm having the same problem everyone else is. I made a purchase yesterday before noon for an iphone 6s plus and received an error message when i submitted my order but I still have a pending transaction on my card. First I don't understand how the order didn't go through since I made a purchase a week ago on boostmobile.com using the same card, and second I never received an email or anything. saying the order couldn't process. 

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Purchase error but card still charged

Hi Biggal! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd recommend you to wait 24 hours (most likely, the funds are on hold, and that's what it usually takes to be returned), since yesterday there was an issue with the orders. We apologize for any inconveniences. Please, let us know if the funds are not returned within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

This happened to me on the 6th trying to get iphone 8 I paid for expedited shipping and boost took all the money for taxes shipping and down payment but still no order number or phone
Agent

Hi there, @Lucabrasi009! Please, send us a private message to further assist you. 

Groupie

Hello it’s been 48 hours since I received a purchase error on an iPhone 6s Plus 16gb pre owned and it’s still a pending transaction of $153.04. Why is it taking so long for the money to go back on my card?
Agent

Hello Biggal! Please, contact your bank regarding the held funds. Usually the funds are returned to the credit/debit card used for the payment after 24 hours. Since the order never went through, we do not have the money. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

What ended up happening? My money is still pending. I ordered last night plus expitited shipping
Agent

Hello, @Chardonnay619. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Just an update the funds went back on my card exactly 7 business days later. It depends on your bank for how long it takes for your pending transaction to get credited back to your account.

Ok thanks for letting for letting me know !