Purchase declined

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Purchase declined

I've been trying to buy a few things from your website for two days but keep getting purchase declined error.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Purchase declined

I've done all of that including trying different cards and still get purchase declined. I called both card companies they said that boost mobile is the one canceling the purchase.
13 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there Farkwolf. Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know.  Victor21

Accomplice

I've done all of that including trying different cards and still get purchase declined. I called both card companies they said that boost mobile is the one canceling the purchase.
Accomplice

Accomplice

Hit the solution solved button by mistake. Still can't order anything which is strange considering I'm using the same card that is associated with my boost mobile accout.
Agent

Understood. Are you a current customer? If so, do you have a card saved on file? Victor21

Accomplice

Yes and yes.
Agent

Thank you. Try removing the card from file and then placing the order. Some times the system would try to match the card on file and if not match is found it would give an error. Victor21

Accomplice

I tried two different cards, only one of which is on file and both failed.
Agent

Understood. Are you trying from within your online account? Victo