Highlighted

Promo

BSTFreeMsg: Here's a gift from Boost-just to let you know we value you! A $5 credit for 3 months on us! Credit applied w/in 7 days - just make a call. Reply END to stop

How do I take it vantage of this

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Lititz17543! We'd like to look into this for you. Please send us a Private message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Lititz17543! We'd like to look into this for you. Please send us a Private message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can I get this info sent this to me please?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, amberleexx86! Did you receive the text mentioned but never received the credit as promised? If so, feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just started my 1 st month of service and got a text from boost saying i was get my 1st month was on boost so i got excited but as my month was getting due i received a text saying my month was due so my hubby went and paid it i went today and showed the text to the guy but he said it was a mistake from boost bcuz they should of sent u a pin code to credit your 1st month he said it was a honest mistake i dont believe that is true and i would love to have what i was promised plus my plan was $80. Unlimited talk text data and i end up paying $ 92. How is that? I need answer and results boost was my fav. Company ive been with u guys off and on but more on since u came out with the roxy flip walkie talkie phone i wish u still had those were awesome...
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, cathytapia88! Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Lititz17543!
Highlighted

How do I get this promo added to my account
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @GabesMommy0602. What's the promotion you're referring to?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How can i get this promo code?