Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ported to AT&T

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ported to AT&T

I ported my number to AT&T and I was on boost doing the boost up program and I left boost yesterday to go to AT&T and they are going to pay off my remaining payments and I need a final bill or something showing how many payments I had left.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ported to AT&T

Hello Tb27! At the moment we don't print bills. You can access your Boost Up details by accessing your account online here.here. Once you log in, click BoostUP! Installment Details, then click the Contract Number under Contract Details.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Because of the port I cannot access my account.

Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Unfortunately, we are unable to send it. You may check your email for details regarding the Boost Up installment from the moment when you signed up. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

AT&T needs this information they will not accept that. I need this information this is very serious.

Highlighted
Agent

Did you check your email for details regarding the installment? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Again AT&T will not accept that. They need to see how many payment's I had left which again was 7 or 8 boost up payments. I can't access my account if I was able I wouldn't have this issue..

Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide that. Aside from checking it for you on our end, we are unable to send you the installment details. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

So what do you except me to do take this on my credit to become negative? I need something done you guys are refusing because I left? I need my billing I will not let you guys impact my credit negatively. I need something done.

Highlighted
Agent

In this case, you would need to pay it.