Policy enforcer

Highlighted

Policy enforcer

So recently i bought a brand new iphone and got ot delived next day because i was excited when i finally get the phone i try and activate it and it denied me with error policy enforcer i tried a couple more times no luck i called there help number (it was after hours so just a robot ) and when i tried to make a payment there it said my card declined it so i called my card and they said the company was trying ti charge my card a 0$ balance which was bazzar so i called them back again this morning to speak with a person i spoke with them and at first they said it was my card and i told them it wasent because i dont use my card on all my purchases then he tried to say that i reached the payment limit and need to wait 24 hours i think it is completly irresponsible to have a company not able to activate a customers phone especially a new customer then on top of all that they wanted to charge me 3$ to put my card through at this point im so upset because now my plans are pushed back given as i havent gotten to activate my phone if there is a solution i will post but this is just so if anyone else is going through this your not alone alot of others too and we need to let boost know there is a problem

See more topics labeled with: