Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Pissed off online ordering

Highlighted
Accomplice

Pissed off online ordering

Can someone please explain to me the point of boost mobile online when you can't even order online?
My husband and I are trying to order 2 of the same phones online. Keeps telling us card declined. We called customer service and they got the same thing. Then I look up and other people are having the same problems and yet receive the same answer.
Check to make sure billing and shipping addresses are the same. Make sure you're on ups. Internet browser. Clean cookies , check your bank and blah blah blah. Then they say well if you've done all that you should probably use a different card.
Okay then you try a different card or in some cases 3 to 4 cards and the **bleep** still don't work. So then they say it's out of their hands. Stupid and ridiculous. What's the point of having an online special if your customers can't order online? I can see if a couple people are having this problem but when there's 100s of people having the same issue and boost just keeps giving the same answer, I can see why people are switching services!
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Pissed off online ordering

Hi there, @Angryhippy816! We apologize for this experience.  Have you tried using a different email address? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

We've used 2 different emails. I used mine first and then my husband used his. Still didn't work
Highlighted
Agent

Can you please let us know the type of phone that your trying to purchase?

Highlighted
Accomplice

We are trying to buy 2 of the galaxy s7s. I've been told that it's my card and it's not. I've called my bank several times now and they say it's a problem on your end. I've been on and off the phone all day with customer service and have been told it's on our end and it's not. So now I'm being told there's nothing that can be done. That I should go into my nearest store and see if they have any specials which they don't. I'm willing to pay over 200 dollars for 2 phones however I am NOT willing to pay 500 dollars for 1 phone. My husband called earlier and the guy advised him to go to another company. How's that for customer service!!! You would think you would want to keep your customers happy. Guess not. What a rip off!
Highlighted
Agent

We are sorry for the inconvenience, Angryhippy816. If you attempt the same order multiple times per day – you will be declined as well. You should not attempt the same card multiple attempts same day as it could potentially indicate compromised usage. We do that as a security measure to ensure no unauthorized orders are charged to your card. Please try again in 24 hours. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I do understand that and that is fine but what I don't understand is why was it declined in the first place? I paid my bill with that same card right before I tried ordering the phones and it worked just fine. So how is it the card is just fine to pay my bill, but when we try to order phones it magically doesn't work?
Highlighted
Agent

It could've been that it was initially declined by the bank, and they authorized the charges after you contacted them, or a browser issue. Unfortunately, we don't have the exact information. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't believe that is correct because when we called the bank they told us that they authorised it and shortly afterwards it was canceled by Boost. The bank has told us we were good to order. We have over the amount we need on the card. But when we call you guys, you say it's the bank and we need to try a different card. It's really frustrating and I don't know who's correct at this point.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Still can't order the phones and you guys still have no answers for me. What a joke. I will never recommend Boost mobile to anyone. You call customer service and even tho you know you have everything in order they still can't admit their own fault.