Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled?

So sorry to hear about this experience, davo2x. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

that’s not gonna help i’ve been giving you guys my information for the past 5 days ! y’all just keeping telling me what i want to hear and i’m tired of that can i plz just get my money back i don’t even want the phone anymore
Agent

We receive your private message, we'll review your case, and assist you in private. 

Accomplice

and how long will that take ?
Accomplice

order number: ek-bepp-*****
i really don’t want the phone anymore if you could get my money back asap that would be very help of you guys

Agent

Before we can provide any information, we need to review your account and order status.

Accomplice

and how long will that take ?
Agent

For security reasons, we recommend not sharing personal information public posts. Please send us a private message along with the requested information so we can better assist you with your request.

Accomplice

i already have
Agent

We are still waiting for your reply to our private message.