Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Ordered a new iPhone and when I go to track the order it says it’s been canceled.
Agent

Hey there, sorry about that. We'd like to look into it. Can you please provide us the order number through a private message so we can look into it? 

Accomplice

Welcome to the club! Good luck, I was never able to get a phone - after trying to order online 4 times, 2 cards, tried calling twice, tried going to two stores - still no phone and they don’t care
Groupie

I'm currently going thru the same ,I ordered a boost up device completed all of the requirements and even payed a down payment today I looked at it and it says ordered cancelled but when I called customer service they said they can see the order and that it's not cancelled but with a 3-5 days delivery I should have got a tracking number which I didn't
Some one help
Agent

Hello, @mjohan360. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you?  We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

This Happened To Me Today
Accomplice

Good luck!! Since I last posted a month ago, and tried numerous times to buy a phone, they just keep cancelling the orders and then blame me for some mistake I must have made (did I type the wrong address ? Did I use a specific card? Etc etc etc) it’s NEVER THEIR fault, they won’t take responsibility for their fraudulent offer.
Groupie

The reason my order cancelled was because when I first switched to boost at the store they out their address as my billing address,so when I ordered my phone and entered my address it registered an error..call customer service and tell them to check your address
Accomplice

I’ve tried everything - this company is useless - thanks though
Accomplice

Yes the same thing happened to me i order an iphone xr last thursday 1/30/19 and the took the money the same day i purchased but the next day i checked the order status it was cancelled. i’ve been calling and calling boost customer service for many days now and today is 2/6/19 no phone or money in return someone plz help me out asap thank you.