Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled?

We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in provided. 

Groupie

Same thing happened to me. I ordered it yesterday 11/06/18 and a few hours later.

It was cancelled. My money was put back in my bank

But why?

They didn't even send me an email / call / or a text.

Why ???

@MMoore2217 wrote:

Same thing happened to me, I have tried various times today to order my new iphone. The orders keep getting cancelled and I cant find out why.

Agent

Hello! We'd be happy to help. We have replied to your private message. 

Accomplice

I have been waiting on my refund for weeks now and i still havent received

@EdmundM wrote:

Hi there, Denise779! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

it, something has to be done today!

Agent

Sorry to hear that, Denise779. Can you please send us a private message so we can investigate?

Groupie

ek-bepp-876abc. Would like to know why order is cancelled when i didnt cancell it

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Starrb40. Let’s do some investigating. Please, remove the Order Key from public and send us a private message instead. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

The way you run your customer service is ridiculous. This is what your company has put me, a two year customer of your service through, over the last two days:
Ordered phone, was super excited that after a few weeks waiting, the one I wanted was back in stock. I randomly checked the status of my phone online to see “cancelled”. Was quite confused. I emailed and posted here.
Got some response that my payment was rejected. I checked my card, all was fine. After some back and forths in pm’s here, I am told I had to order it on the phone or in a store. Since my day was super super busy, I opt to call. I call, and am sent in an endless loop of automated menus. I get someone on the phone asking me which phone I want to buy. I explain and say it’s boost up. Oh, no, they can’t help me with that, they say, so they will put me through to the correct department! Great! Except they put me back to the SAME LOOPING AUTO MENU. I get back on the sales line, tell the man what happened and to please not put me back in that loop. No problem he says!! Here’s a nice new number you can call and they will help you! Great. Guess what? I call the number and It’s THE SAME AUTOMATED MENU. At this point I’m losing my patience. Nobody has helped me. Messages are telling me its a fraud alert etc. that it’s my banks fault, etc. I decide to place a new order online to try. I am told in messages that my case is being excelerated. So relieved, they are finally helping me? WRONG. Second order is cancelled. New pm’s start repeating the same stuff. “It’s fraud alerts, your bank is blocking it” type of messages, etc. now I’m pissed. But still trying. I decide to try again with a new card. Can you guess?! Order cancelled. Go figure. Now they tell me it must be that my address doesn’t match my billing address. Seriously?! It matches. Now they say go to a store and purchase phone. I make the time today - walk a mile to the closest store to where I was listed on boosts site. 160 Delancey. Arrive, the store DOESNT EXIST. It’s NOT THERE. Now I have to go to work, rush to work. Call my bank of card 1. They look into it and say it’s def not the bank- that basically boost is lying and blaming my card when it’s on their end.
I decide to try one more time since I’ve exhausted all other options. CANCELLED ORDER AGAIN. I’m now believing this is a SCAM by boost not allowing their subscribers to purchase boost up phones. I spent two days just trying to PURCHASE A PHONE and never got one. I’ll be cancelling my service soon since nobody at this company cares about their customers
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this. At the moment, you will need to visit your nearest Boost Mobile store to complete the purchase. We recommend contacting the store to confirm availability.

Accomplice

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😡😡😡🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂