Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Hey there, Anabel0693! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I sent you a message I think
Enthusiast

And me as well. I ordered through the boost installation and the money was taken, then replaced and my order now says canceled, but I didn't cancel it.
Agent

Sorry to hear that @6mermidz. Can you please send us a private message with the order number to verify?

Enthusiast

For the forth time, the fraud dept canceled my order. I've checked that the address matches and used two different forms of payment. This is A bunch of creep. You just lost my business and I'm taking my family and friends with me. Can't talk to an actual person to figure out the problem. Can't get the 18 mo payment agreement in store or on the phone.
Groupie

I am having the same issue. Placed a Boost Up order, and it has been cancelled. Can someone assist?

Agent

Hey there, @JillyRose! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Enthusiast

Same thing happened to me, I have tried various times today to order my new iphone. The orders keep getting cancelled and I cant find out why.

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, MMoore2217. We want to help! Please send us a private message along with your phone number and PIN. 

Enthusiast

Maybe there are technical issues with the online contract? They told me that I did not see mine completed however I've done it four times..