Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!
157 REPLIES 157
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jarnoldpcpro. Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online:

1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card. 
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

1. Billing and shipping address are the same
2. The credit card i used the first handful of times is the same one i use for paying my monthly billing. The other two i have tried using i have used continuously online to make purchases snd never any issues until i use them to buy s phone from boost.
3. I have tried chrome, firefiren and ternet Explorer as my Browser
4. No block from bank to purchase on line.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message to be able to further look into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I feel you
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was never able to buy one myself. So still stuck using an old iPhone Se. I went hours upon hours to try to get my phone through boost. They never helped me.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Cailin. Are you still in need of assistance? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yep. But not really sure how you could help. Was sent in so many circles trying to buy a phone from you a year ago, that I’m still dizzy.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 11 yesterday and when I went to check the status, it said canceled as well. They took the money and I'm not if I will be getting my phone or not. HELP PLEASE!