Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Phone order cancelled?

I ordered last night and today I called customer service and they said they will cancel it but today I checked my order status and it says that it has been shipped and they are charging me the first installment agreement (payment)
Agent

Hi there, Mfabela23. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at the account. 

Enthusiast

My order got sent back 🙄
Agent

Hello, @Sherron23. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Accomplice

That’s just what they tell everyone, even though they know very well it’s not our banks.

@Hunterketchens wrote:
I just ordered a phone and had the same problem of it being cancelled. I called boost first and they said my bank cancelled and then called them and they said it was on your end

Hi!!! This same situation has been happening to me and i have tried to order the same thing but you guys keep cancelling it’s ridiculous
Agent

Hello, @xyesso! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a PM with your order number so we can take look? You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Can i cancel my order
Agent

Hi there, Missmay76. Thanks for contacting us. 

When did you place the order? It can only be cancelled within 4 hours. 

Accomplice

Can i cancel my order just did