Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Phone order cancelled?

I tried ordering a phone and it's saying the the status is cancelled. How do I get my phone to ship?
Agent

Hey there @KIJOINU. We apologize for the inconvenience. There are many reasons why the order may be canceled. Are you trying to order the device with the BoostUP program?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Yes, I am.
Agent

Thanks! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I just ordered a phone and had the same problem of it being cancelled. I called boost first and they said my bank cancelled and then called them and they said it was on your end
Agent

Hey there, Hunterketchens! We apologize for any inconvenience. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Enthusiast

My order got returned 😡
Agent

So sorry to hear that, Sherron23. Please send me a private message by clicking on my profile and selecting send this user a private message for proper assistance with this matter.  

Enthusiast

Please help I entered a wrong address on my iPhone order

Don’t you fret, Mfabela23! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Mfabela23! When was the device ordered?