Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Hi there, shawthom. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

Please, make sure that the billing and shipping address are the same. 

Enthusiast

They are and I even placed the order with a rep today to go through the appropriate information, and to make sure everything was correct. Again this is now my third time getting my order canceled for no apparent reason
Accomplice

Ya I ended up going through this 5 times before it actually worked and my phone came on Monday. I wasn’t trying to give up not sure if it’s a glitch in their system or what
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @shawrhom. Are you ordering a phone with Boost Up?

Enthusiast

Yes , boostup. I've tried ordering the s10e to no avail. A rep told me to pick the phone up at a store instead but all the stores around me are all sold out of the s9 and s10e . Whenever I tried ordering the phone , I was sent an electronic agreement signature, which I signed. It would then say the order is pending for a couple of hours before cancelling everytime
Accomplice

Same thing happened to me twice. I ordered a blue and red IPhone XR through Boost Up. I checked on the status and they are both cancelled. I talked to the bank and they said that Boost took the money for both phones. It counts it as purchases.
Agent

Hello, NicoleVick1991. We're sorry for this hassle. We'd like to look into this for you. Did you make sure the Shipping Address matched not only the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but must also the Address on the Account? If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.

Accomplice

The billing address are matched.
Agent

Let's take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may review the orders for you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Sent message