Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!
157 REPLIES 157
Highlighted
Accomplice

Check card boost mobile 888 266 7848 on 9/25 -$165
Highlighted
Accomplice

-$167.52 actually. Sorry.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Was my phone order cancelled even though the $ was debited? ek-bepp-***** order #

Highlighted
Agent

You need to contact your bank to verify the charges. Please remove your phone number from the public post. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

That’s not my phone number that’s what the debit note on my bank account says from the $ you took out for my new phone. Is my order cancelled? Can you please tell me if the money is taken out if I will be getting my phone?
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with order number. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I placed 2 orders for a phone and both orders are cancel ? Can someone please explain this.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there roxanneayala. Thank you for contacting us. Orders are cancelled if they do not pass our verification process. Please make sure the billing and shipping address are the same. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Customer service, that’s false info and you know it.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yeah i have been trying for months to order a new phone on boosts website but everytime i do my order gets cancelled. I have tried at least 10 times and used 3 different credit cards but each time still getting cancelled. Funny things is the one credit card i have they use each month to pay my bill. I have been a loyal customer since boost has been in an existence. I am about on my last nerve with them.
If i cant get this resolved i think i will leave and try a competitor of theirs.