Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!
157 REPLIES 157
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with the order number. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you! Please provide us with your email address. Do you have an account with us?

Highlighted
Agent

Please send the information via private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel my purchase plz
Highlighted
Groupie

i ordered a phone and i went to check and it said it was cancelled
Highlighted
Agent

Let me look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordered an iPhone last night and the $165 was taken out of my account but when I hit tracking it says order cancelled. Am I not getting a phone or my money? Please help this is bananas!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Jillynichole. What you are seeing on your bank account is an authorization. This is a common bank practice handling credit card transactions to ensure sufficient funds and account authenticity. This authorization will clear (depending on your bank, usually within 48 – 72 hours). If you need help speeding up the process, you can contact the issuing bank of your credit card.