Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Good luck. I wasted so many hours trying to get my phone, I finally gave up. Customer service was a joke
Highlighted
Accomplice

Good luck. I wasted so many hours trying to get my phone, I finally gave up. Customer service was a joke
Enthusiast

This is the second time I've placed an online order for a phone and it is mysteriously cancelled.

The customer service phone number is a joke. You cant even speak to a live person!!!! Very frustrating! Someone help soon or Im out!

I hate Boost!

Accomplice

It took me 5 tries before my order went through without getting cancelled
Accomplice

And even when you do get a live person on the phone, they send you in circles and eventually will take your order - make you feel like all is good and that order all suddenly gets cancelled.
Enthusiast

Boost is a complete joke and their customer service is even worse. They have no idea what's going on. It shouldn't be this hard to purchase a **bleep** phone. Why take the money off my card everytime just to cancel the order over and over again? And then we have to wait days for the money to be put back on our card. Absolutely ridiculous. Is there some type of scam going on at boost mobile or what? Switching phone providers asap.
Enthusiast

I ordered an Iphone XR yesterday and I thought everything went okay. I checked today and it says Order cancelled.

Agent

Hi there, @Esteban! Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

Enthusiast

Okay done check your Private messages

Agent

We received your private message. Thanks!