Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Update your boost profile, add a card for auto pay and it should go through. That's what I did and it worked.
Accomplice

Thank you, I’ll try as soon as my money gets refunded. I’m not sure why it’s taking so long this time for the refund
Accomplice

I just started updating things in my account and I bet part of the reason I was having a problem is that they entered the wrong birthdate. The date that was entered is nowhere close to my birthday
Agent

Hi april35. Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to help. You were trying to place an order, and it was cancelled? Did it go through after you made the updates in your account? If you'd like us to check it out, please, send us your number and PIN in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

hi, i also ordered a phone last night and now all of a sudden it’s cancelled?

Accomplice

I ordered again yesterday, my order says it was shipped I got a tracking number but then when I went to my email and put my order id in it says cancelled. I’m so confused
Agent

Hello april35. Please check again, as the order may say "closed". If that's the case, it would mean that the order was completed and the phone was sent. If it does say cancelled, feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It’s saying shipped again but according to tracking it’s at fed ex
Agent

Yes, we ship our phones through FedEx. You can track your order using your FedEx tracking number here.

Enthusiast

my order cancelled as well . i also tried ordering a phone 2 months before and the same thing happened. noone could tell me why this keeps happening and its not on my banks end. wth is going on with boost ?