Phone order cancelled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled?

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the order number to assist you with this. 

148 REPLIES 148
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the order number to assist you with this. 

Groupie

The same thing happened to me ordering a iPhone 8 today. And my account won’t let me in even with the right pen
Agent

Hi there Alineaces. Sorry about the issue with your order. Can you please send us a private message with the order key? We would like to look it over. 

Groupie

My order was cancelled and my money taken I need help
Agent

Hi there, @Darkid91! Please, send us a private with your order number to further investigate. 

Hello
My order for the Samsung Galaxy S8 got cancelled and the money was taken from my account. I heard this is an ongoing issue. Is it possible if you can loom into it?
Agent

Hey there, Amazingscones! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to check what's going on. 

Groupie

How do I send you a private email about this issue?
Agent

To send a Private Message, please click on my name, this will take you to my profile and there you'll see the option to send a message.