Phone order cancelled

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone order cancelled

I ordered a new phone last night while it's on sale from the boost website. I woke up to an email saying my order was cancelled. I see this has been happening to other people for years.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

This keeps happening to me as well. I tried to buy a phone with the boost up program. Order goes through, the charge is pending on my card, but then the order says cancelled. Ive tried twice over the last 5 days! And waited on hold for over an hour before giving up. So frustrating!
Highlighted
Groupie

Yes, I just waited for an hour until someone answered, he said he couldn't figure it out, transferred me to someone in sales, which was another 20 min of waiting. He ended up telling me to try again and if it happens again to go to a Boost store. I was with Virgin Mobile until they switched us like a month ago. Great first impression.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Glad to hear you got through, even though it wasnt helpful. I wasnt sure if anyone was working. I understand there is a lot going on right now with the corona but its extremely frustrating that I'm trying to give them money for a new phone and they wont take it!

Ive scoured these community forums and one piece of advice I found said to make sure that your account, shipping and billing information matches exactly. And then after the first time you try or change anything you have to wait 72 hours before trying again. Not sure how accurate that info is but thats what ive read.

Very frustrating though. Communication is essential right now!
Highlighted
Groupie

That's what the guy was trying to say, was that it didn't pass their verification, however, it went through and I got a confirmation and all the information was correct. I just ordered again so we'll see what happens.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please keep me updated! I've tried twice and both were cancelled. Let me know if you get it to go through. I'm going to wait another day and try again.
Highlighted
Groupie

Just got another cancellation email. Looks like I have to try the store, which is probably closed bc of the covid-19.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ah, thats disappointing. I dont understand why their system isnt approving orders. I think that will be my route as well, if stores are open. Best of luck.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just had this happen to me. They didn't even have the decency to let me know. I only found out because I tried to track my order. I'm livid right now, especially since it appears to be an issue Boost has. Now I can't even try to reorder it under the upgrade because it's not even offered to me! I don't know what kind of scam they're running but I will leave Boost if it's not fixed immediately.