Phone order cancelled twice

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Phone order cancelled twice

Hello, I have been facing an issue and am here to seek for help. Basically, I have tried to order an iPhone 6s Plus through Boost Up!, however, it has been cancelled. After some research, I found out that my address had to match my account's address. So I went ahead and changed my account profile so that they'd match.

After everything was ready, I went to try again, but instead of an iPhone 6s Plus, I decided to go for an iPhone 7 Plus. The status was pending for almost 5 hours if I recall correctly. After 12:00 PM, though, the order has been cancelled.

I will gladly provide any information that may be asked, I just want to figure this out, I am looking for a new phone and Boost Up! is a great opportunity for me to do so.

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone order cancelled twice

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can take a closer look.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hello, @Brenop2p. We're sorry for this hassle. We'd like to look into this for you. Did you make sure the Shipping Address matched not only the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but also the Address on the Account? If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes, of course. I have made sure of it on the second time and yet it has been cancelled.
Agent

Have you tried to place the order by using a different credit/debit card and email address?

Enthusiast

About the e-mail address, yes. I tried a new one, but I did both orders on the same account, for I only have one. About the payment method, I do not have any other card that I could use, but I do not think the problem is in there, since the money has been taken away from my account whenever I tried to buy the phones.
Agent

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can take a closer look.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I have had the same issue. I called support today for the second time and they referred me go a store. I went to the store to be told that I don't qualify for boost up when online I do. When I called yesterday, the representative corrected my address and now all three match.

I am having this same problem with my Boost Up order i am unable to retrieve order status information now . I really need help

Hi there Atarius27! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".