Phone number

Accomplice

Phone number

If you change your phone number because you keep getting weird calls is there a way somebody could a hold of your old phone number or does boost mobile protect your privacy
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hi, Letkarlalive! Thanks for contacting us. Once you change your number the only way for a person to get your new number is if you provide it to them. The old number is placed into phone number aging for holding before it is assigned to a new customer. Phone numbers are held in aging for up to 90 days the minimum aging period is at least 30 days before release for a new customer. Numbers may be released from aging before 90 days in areas where number resources are low. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Accomplice

Yes but my question is if someone could know that the old phone number belonged to me
Agent

No, no one can know that that number was yours. Only the account holder can have access to that information.

Accomplice

Thank you very much
Agent

You’re Welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Accomplice

I have another question for these past two months my account has been suspended before my actual payment is due. I just want to know if it will happen Gaian so I can be prepared
Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks!