Payment taken without authorization

Payment taken without authorization

On Tuesday I was charged 35 $ from you guys that money is not on my account and it is not on my husbands account and you guys do not seem to grasp that you have taken money from me but have the balls to tell me I owe money on the 25th of this money but you refuse to refund the money that was taken out of my account from BOOST MOBILE you tell me call my bank I did 3 times and they even said you took 35$ from my account down to even the time it was taken out I NEED MY MONEY BACK OR APPLIED TO MY ACCOUNT FOR NEXT MONTH YOU do not get to sit around and take money from people then say ‘ it’s not on your account we don’t know where it is you have to call your bank’
12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Payment taken without authorization

Hi, Sam0921! We’d be happy to help. First, we’ll need to verify your account. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin code?

I do not know how to do the private messaging ? I’m new to this
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

They Rook $50 without my authorization on a phone I had shut off!!! I think they've been doing it for months! I will not keep Boost Mobile! They suck!!
Agent

Hey there, @Sharonda73! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Do you have auto-pay? Bear in mind that, if auto-pay is active, it will take money off your card on a monthly basis. In this case, you must remove auto-pay to avoid further charges. 

Groupie

Of course its not on auto pay. And even if it were, I had the phone shut off two months ago!
Agent

Sharonda73. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a Private Message with your phone and pin number? 

Good luck with that I never got my money back as boostsaidthey never took it but I have ALL the proof in the world including my bank statement and speaking to the bank they said they took it out the process was completed and boost mobile denies it to no end but they stole my money without my permission
Agent

I see, but please give us the chance to check on this for you?