Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Payment taken without authorization

Re: Payment taken without authorization

My issue was months ago when I first posted and I had to pay the next month even though your company took money from me I do not recommend boost mobile to anyone especially since they take money without permission I do not care what you or any other agent says 35$ was taken from me in July I believe it was the bank told me specifically that it went through and was taken out as did my statement good luck shandra
Highlighted
Groupie

I also need my account looked at. 2months ago. I had money taken out my bank account with out authorization. I've been with boost mobile for over 10+ yrs and never had money taken from my bank account. I always put my payment in my boost account before due date. I'm disabled and I get paid once a month. 2 months ago I had 3 withdrawls from boost from my bank account which put several overdraft fees on my account. I had to close my account after 15 yrs. I called 10 times and was hung up on and lied to. As a long time customer I've never been so discussed. I love boost but this is unacceptable.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Cheneice We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.