Payment taken then returned 2 wks later? Now my account is suspended!

Groupie

Payment taken then returned 2 wks later? Now my account is suspended!

So I paid my bill and my phone was working fine. 2 weeks later all the sudden my phone is suspended no email no warning if they just suspended one afternoon. Now I can't even call customer service. How is it possible for them to shut off my account without warning two weeks after accepting the payment? this is **bleep**ing bull**bleep** I'm done with Boost Mobile!
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Payment taken then returned 2 wks later? Now my account is suspended!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Kuntrykid96. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further investigate. 

Groupie

My phone number was ***** and my account pin is *****. And something needs to be done ASAP or I'm no longer giving you my business. The company ought to pay for my next month cuz this is bull**bleep** I own and operate a business I need my phone.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Kuntrykid96.  So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Please send  me a private message by clicking on my user name profile and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send me a Private Message.