Payment denied

Highlighted

Payment denied

I just got my phone, activated it and tried to make a payment so I could use the phone.  The payment was denied so I called Boost and they said the bank denied it.  I called the bank and they said Boost was putting in a charge for 0.00 $,. I called Boost again and no one could fix the problem. Any ideas.

The customer service department is confused and not trained well.  The reach support was awesome though.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Groupie

Can you please message me and help me with this problem?! TIA

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @tdringler23 We've sent you a "Private Message" we'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Trying to buy zte Max xl, and it won't go through, very discuriging
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there DA.  Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I just bought a prepaid card american express from walmart i  went go buy the phone online it said it was denied because of the bank can i get some help? 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Josh_213! We recommend you to contact American Express to confirm this card. Also, bear in mind that your card must have a billing address attached to it. That Billing address must match your shipping address.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have tried to make a payment using the Boost App as well as online as well as on the phone. Boost keeps declining my card. It is the same card I have setup on autopay and NEVER have an issue with. The agent told me it was called their Payment Velocity System and to use another card. I WILL NOT use another card because Boost is having issues on their end. No idea what to do with my 3 lines except move to another company.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Blazer! We apologize, but this happens when the payment exceeds limits placed on payments within a certain time frame. These limits are in place for your protection against fraud. We will continue to assist you through your private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I use this card only once per month on or around the same day for $100 and never have any issues. So very unclear as to why it is happening today
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, @Blazer. You can try again in 24 hours and see if it works. Usually, you can't use the same card more than 5 times in a seven day span.