Payment denied

Highlighted

Payment denied

I just got my phone, activated it and tried to make a payment so I could use the phone.  The payment was denied so I called Boost and they said the bank denied it.  I called the bank and they said Boost was putting in a charge for 0.00 $,. I called Boost again and no one could fix the problem. Any ideas.

The customer service department is confused and not trained well.  The reach support was awesome though.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Groupie

the exact same thing is happening to me. i have more than enough on my card to make the payment, and the phone i just got is activated (they even gave me a phone number - i already did the activation process) but my payments to the plan itself keep getting declined. did you ever figure out the issue?
Highlighted

I used my wife's card and it went through no problem.  I sent an email to customer service before the problem was resolved and they called me back promptly.  I never talked to them because I had it taken care of by then.. The customer service reps messages sounded sincere and genuine.  You might try the email route or use a different card.  The reason is unknown to me but as I said before the bank blames Boosr, and Boost blames the bank.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you help me with my phone bill i know you dont know me it would. Really help
Highlighted

1/24/2017  and 1/25/2017 I attempted to log in to Boostmible website to pay balance and set up auto pay.  With multiple attempts of my credit card being denied and suggest to try other payment options.  I called Boostmobile customer service and they said my card was denied for zipcode and told me to call my creditcard company to verify zipcode, so I did.  I call boostmobile again and they gave me the same answer that they where unable to process request because of zipcode.  They suggested I go by a Boostmobile refill card to load payment.  This is not a fix and is excatly what I was trying to avoid by setting up auto pay.  I should have known better than to purchase Iphone 5s from Boostmobile when they were unable to use the card in the store.  My creditcard company says they see where the transaction comes through on their end but when they try to process payment boostmobile rejects it. Boositmobile says they are unable to do anything about it.  If boostmobile is unable to resolve their own issue then who does?  I now have a $200 phone that I have used for only 2 months and now is a paperweight.  How does a company like Boostmobile stay in business?  Poor customer services and technical services, whats left?

Highlighted

Spent the last two days trying to buy an iphone.  At least eight transactions rejected by Boost an two credit cards.  To make things worse, PNC suspended the card after each second attempt.  I even verified my address with bank because I thought Boost was rejecting my street name with "drive" instead of "dr".  Anyway, I started using an address that is an exact match to address for credit card with no success. I still have no idea why the transactions are being rejected.  No none in customerr support can help after three calls.  They just say they are sorry.   I assume the IT folks involved with the excessive high level of  card security and failures are located on a planet they cannot reach by phone. or message.  They can't even tell me if their system is automatically rejecting my cards because they have been banned by their system.  I'm at the point where I'm going to close down my account with three lines.  I assume Boost does not give a rats ass about the lost sales or their inability to fix a problem that customers experience.  

Highlighted

so can l go to the daily plan?

Highlighted

Hi there and thank you for reporting this issue.

My apologies on behalf of Boost Mobile for the trouble you've gone through, but I'll be pleased to help you! Please send me a private message including your mobile number and PIN code to check your account and better help you. That way I'll check what happened with your payment.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

- Robert.

Highlighted

I have been trying to order a phone online for the past two weeks and I keep on getting the same error message. I call customer support and they just keep me on hold and never get back to me so the call drops. Can someone please help
Highlighted
Agent

@egrivas We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~ Joy P.