Payment dates

Go to solution

Payment dates

I have repeatedly explained to boost that i get a check once a month on the 3rd. I have been unable to get them to make my payment date the 3rd. I have offered to pay any difference to get my date to align with my payday but they refuse. Instead they offer me a grace period so by the middle of the month i already owe them for half a month. How can i fix this problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Payment dates

@transitrider32 @Ellendawn63 Hey there! Thank so much for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience. Remember, that we're a prepaid company and our due date will change base on the day you restart your service.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Jenniferg I believe that payment dates cannot be adjusted in Boost, but I'm going to ask an expert to tell us for sure.  @Hamilton?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Agent

Hello @Jenniferg. Unfortunately, the monthly payment date cannot be changed. The due date is the same day of the month each month. It is the same date as long as you successfully make the payment every month.

Can I change my billing date from the 27 to the 3

Can someone respond please i need to change my billing date from the 27 to the 3rd or if I pay on the 3rd will my billing date continue on the 3rd of every month
Agent

Hello!

Unfortunately, the due date can't be changed. However, If you make any plan change on the 3rd the due date will change fro that date.

Groupie

I told the man when bought the service O need the 15th of each month. My service for interney always get disconnected and the customer service is morevto be desired ! They hang up on you I paid 60$ to switch from metro pcs and i troubleshooted .my internet service it dropes all the time in my hse with wi fi the cant fix there coverage at all owner by Sprint??? And now the guy eants to say you didnt call us. I waited to see how many days it does this so 30 days of horrible services. They cant fix there network thru customet service. He only gave me 15$ credit I paid 50$ for a month its effecting my business as well. They need to credit me 50$ one months service woth good internet coverage period.

I used to have my due date on the 20th ..it's now the 3rd.. been that way for several years now. All I had to do is call them and tell them that I got paid on the 3rd and that was my payday and they changed my day to the 4th

Somebody was trying to tell me that when they first started with Boost they were having their due date on like the 10th of the month and then all of a sudden it was changed to towards the end of the month and they were not given any notice at all. Is that even possible?
Agent

@transitrider32 @Ellendawn63 Hey there! Thank so much for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience. Remember, that we're a prepaid company and our due date will change base on the day you restart your service.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.