Payment Declined For Wrong Security Code

Payment Declined For Wrong Security Code

I have made several attempts to pay my phone bill, and they have been declined.  I contacted my bank, and they said that the reason was that my security code was invalid.  I verified that I am using the correct security code and still get a declined payment.  I paid a bill for a different company online that required the security code, and it went through.  I AM using the correct security code, but you are not sending my bank the correct security code.  I tried paying through your phone system and it still declined me.

3 REPLIES

Re: Payment Declined For Wrong Security Code

@BoostCustomer1

Really sorry to hear that. Can you please let us know (private message) the phone number and PIN on the account to verify this matter? - E.J.

Surely you don't mean for me to post it here in a public forum.  I have tried contacting support, but I just get a phone tree that doesn't give me the option to talk to anybody.

@BoostCustomer1

You'll notice some customer services agents here. Click one of our profiles and press "send private message".

You may try accessing my profile and send the PM so we can follow up on this matter. - E.J.