Paying off boost up

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Paying off boost up

I would like to pay off my phone so I can possibly upgrade, but I have a hearing issue and I can't understand the customer service reps over the phone.. is there a solution?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, LeeMerriman. A customer can pay more than their scheduled monthly Installment Agreement payment. Any advanced payments would be put towards the final payments of the Installment Agreement period. Meaning any extra payments made may end the contract sooner, but the next installment payment is still due at its normal time. Advanced payments will not lower the monthly payment. Customers must call Customer Care to make additional payments. You can find the details here https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/account-management/BoostUP.html.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm aware of that but that's not currently an option since I can't understand the people I'm talking to, so I'm looking for another way
Highlighted
Agent

You just have to add the amount you want to pay to the account and then get in contact with us. We'll apply it towards your BoostUp!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It's on there
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account.