Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Payed for taxes and 1 dollar down for samsung galaxy s8

Highlighted
Groupie

Payed for taxes and 1 dollar down for samsung galaxy s8

I went through the hoops for the boost financing program for "loyal" customers on a galaxy s8 and they charged my account for the taxes and dollar down but they haven't even emailed me any information for my purchase I've already checked my spam folder and nothing in that or my inbox. I did look in my account and saw a few problems like details not available. I ordered before 5:00 PM but after 12:00 PM. I paid extra for expitided shipping. It's clear I'm not getting my phone next day or even an email. Feeling pretty scammed out of 40 something bucks.
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Payed for taxes and 1 dollar down for samsung galaxy s8

Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and order number to check whats's going on. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I didn't even receive an order number its registering like I didn't even order anything yet they deducted my money
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send me the Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Could you point me in the direction how to private message.
Highlighted
Agent

To send a Private Message, please click on the name and it will take you the user profile, there you'll see the option to send a Message.