Pay Monthly Bill

Go to solution
Highlighted

Pay Monthly Bill

How do I pay my monthly bill over the phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Pay Monthly Bill

The easiest way to pay your bill is with the My Boost mobile app.  From the home screen, click the on the Payment screen icon (second from the left), then hit the Make a Payment button.payment.jpg

Please note: if you are not on the most current version of the My Boost app, you may need to update before you can make a payment

For more methods of paying your bill, please see our Pay My Bill article and let us know if you have any questions

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

7 REPLIES
Agent

To make a payment over the phone, you just need to dial 233 from your Boost Mobile device or 888-266-7848 from any other phone.

You can pay through your boost zone app on your phone.

i just paid my bill but it still saying i didint pay yall took it out of my account

i called the number 233 and the operator said to call the customer service. then i called the customer services and the operator said my number is invalid hoiii..

all the options given are not working at all

what a service!!

How do I pay bill monthly ?  Can it be done over the phone?

How do I make monthly payments? Can it be done over the phone?
Community Manager

The easiest way to pay your bill is with the My Boost mobile app.  From the home screen, click the on the Payment screen icon (second from the left), then hit the Make a Payment button.payment.jpg

Please note: if you are not on the most current version of the My Boost app, you may need to update before you can make a payment

For more methods of paying your bill, please see our Pay My Bill article and let us know if you have any questions

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.