Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Paid bill twice

Paid bill twice

So I accidentally paid my bill twice with my debit card, I called the store to help me fix the issue, they say they can’t help me I have to call 611. Which I then tried and still couldn’t figure out how to talk to a person and get it fixed. The next problem is the money is gone from the bank and not showing on my boost account. And then my iPhone attena broke and I can’t activate my old phone temporarily without losing my upgrade? I’m not even sure what to do at this point.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Paid bill twice

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Paid bill but not crediting

Hello I paid my phone bill online yesterday, the money is taken from my bank account on hold, but boost is saying I still need to pay my phone bill. Now I don’t have any more funds in my account and my phone will be shut off because it’s not going through that I already paid.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Shawn1119. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Could you private message me? I’m not sure how to private message someone it won’t let me put the username in. I will now need a refund BTW because I had to go in person to pay my bill today my phone was shut off and I still have a charge of $50 on my bank account that never was credited by boost.
Highlighted
Agent

Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.