Paid bill early

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Paid bill early

Paid bill early as well as the final boost up payment, why hasn't the payment for the boost up been applied yet. I paid the bill early in hopes of purchasing another boost up phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Joy1230. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. ~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Joy1230. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. ~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Saludos hoy 9 Julio cambié mi celular .y con seguro.
Motivo pago tocaba Julio. Pague 50.00 2 julio. Hoy en 9 julio cobra de nuevo cada veo que solo me toca pagar agosto 57.00 no es julio entiendo creo 7.00 me lo cobro hoy tambien
Highlighted

Hello I recently paid off my boost up so I can upgrade to iPhone and my eligibility still isn't on my account I was told I could that's the only reason I paid it off
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Brandnewkristie. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted

Phone number **** pin ****. Paid off my boost up early specifically to upgrade and now it's telling me that I'm not eligible

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Brandnewkristie. Please remove your account information from the is public post and send us a private message. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted

Hi! @Vanessap40. Please remove your phone number from the is public post and send us a private message. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.