Package lost/stolen

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Package lost/stolen

FedEx claimed that the iphone 7 Plus I order was delivered today at 12:10pm yet I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it, I called them and they said that the guy did deliver it however it is nowhere to be found , i called boost mobile support and told them what happen, they said I had to file a police report, I’ve just finished doing that, what do I do now? This shouldn’t have been so difficult. I want the phone or a full refund
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am in the same boat fedex said they delivered it but they did not or they delivered it too the wrong address
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us to investigate. Please send me a Private Message with the order number. 

Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing happened to my order !
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Kwiley124. We definitely want to take a look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and Order Confirmation number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Fed Ex said my phone was delivered 6/5/2019 at 12.29 pm  tracking said it was delivered  as of tomorrow ,I will look at the camera in the office to see if it was delivered at all , NO PHONE and NO HELP , it has taken almost 2 mths to even get the phone, and when it was finally ordered I don't get the phone,  I told a BOOST REP I want a to cancel the phone order, and report it as I already did, and because their info. says it was delivered. that was the end of the conversation, customer service is horrible, language barrio, hung up on, I don't want the phone, I want everything back to the payment plan as it was.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello brigittea41. If you are unable to locate your device, feel free to send us a private message so we may look into it.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you ever get the phone?? Same thing is happening to me