Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

PLEASE HELP !! It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.

PLEASE HELP !! It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.

Hi, for the last past days i been  trying to purchase a new phone through the website. Every time i put my information and press continue i get this message ''It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.''

there is nothing wrong with my billing address is the same everywhere (amazon, Netflix, ebay, Paypal) and payments always go through without any problem. i tried at the beginning of this year and gave a couple of weeks to see if it was an error with the website, but unfortunately it wasn't.... Please Help

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: PLEASE HELP !! It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.

Hi, xGeremy23. Is the billing address the same as the shipping address?

Highlighted

Re: PLEASE HELP !! It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.

Thats the problem. when finnishing up wrinting down the billing address it doesn't let me countinue.. to the next part where Payment info is and the shipping address goes.......

Highlighted
Agent

In that case, we recommend you to Call To Order (866) 915-2174, or visit a Boost Mobile store to make the purchase.

Highlighted

Go to My Boost then Payment Settings on a laptop if you dont see the option to do so on your smartphone.. your address is wrong in the system. Once you fix your address you should be able to purchase.