Overcharged and aggravated

Overcharged and aggravated

I've had 4 phone lines for over 2 years, every month its autopaid from my checking account. Everything was greay until Sept 2, 2019 when boost took $259.79 from my checking account (my reg payment $120 was taken on Sept 9, 2019.) Boost says they didn't take it and to contact my bank. My bank says boost must repay the overcharge. All I've gotten is the run around from boost. They tell me they don't have anyone in the company who can deal with this problem. I've talked to customer service more times than i can count, nothing. I'm about to drop these 4 lines, call the BBB and anyone else who will listen. This is ridiculous, how can boost not have someone that I can email the info from my bank and get this simple matter corrected?
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Overcharged and aggravated

Hey there! Thanks for contacting us. If the payment was not made to your account, you can just contact your bank and perform a chargeback on the amount that was fraudulently charged. Either way, we'd like to review the situation and see what we can do. Please send us a private message that way we can continue with the assistance.