Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Over charged my debit card

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Over charged my debit card

Very up set they just took 153.93 3 times on my card over a phone he was trying to order for me on phone and he said they were a error with my bank .well my online statement tell me differnt 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Over charged my debit card

Hello, @Nikkiandian. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Now bank told me i cant have my money till March 5th over 400 dollers
Highlighted
Agent

We've received and replied to your private message. We'll be waiting for your response.

Highlighted

I also was over charged on my account because I went to set my auto pay up on Feb 22nd and I put the information to my card in and it charged a one time payment to my card which my phone bill wasn't due till the 25th anyways but I realized that I was still not set up on autopay so I put the card information in again and that time it said I was enrolled in auto pay.. It's not showing on my online boost account that I was charged twice but I was sent 2 messages that same night saying that a one time payment was made to my account then another one that said you're now enrolled in autopay and will be c charged on my next date and now this morning my wife is looking at her debit card and is wondering where the $53.00 is that is missing on the card
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Gregwhitten. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. When enrolling the account in Auto-Pay, there's no need to make a manual payment if it's not due yet. The system will automatically charge the monthly bill to the card enrolled, even there's money available on the balance.

In this case, we'd like to access the account to take a closer look. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".