Orderer phone, still processing, can't track

Groupie

Orderer phone, still processing, can't track

I ordered a iPhone 6s yesterday at about 1 in the afternoon. It is still processing
And I can't track the package. I'm just wondering when It will arrive
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Orderer phone, still processing, can't track

Hi there Kekglo. Let us look into this for you.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number. 

Groupie

I am so experiencing the samething. I ordered a phone yesterday, paid EXTRA for next day shipping, and my order has not even been processed yet and its been 15 hours. Why is my phone not processed and will I get a return for shipping since it didnt come the next day??

Agent

Hi there! Allow us to investigate. Please send me a Private Message with your order number to check status. 

Accomplice

I just ordered a phone with the next day delivery, have you gotten yours yet???
Groupie

No. It says it will be delivered today tho. So its 3 days instead of 1.

Accomplice

That's kind of disappointing I spent the extra money to get it tomorrow otherwise I have to wait until Monday because they don't ship on weekends
Groupie

very disappointing. processing is what takes so long. my order was processing for over 24 hours. 

Accomplice

Well I hope mine is actually delivered tomorrow the representative told me it would be, otherwise I'll be requesting a refund for the shipping costs since I ordered it at 7 this morning and it's been 13 hours and it's still at the same processing stage