Orderer phone, still processing, can't track

Highlighted
Groupie

Orderer phone, still processing, can't track

I ordered a iPhone 6s yesterday at about 1 in the afternoon. It is still processing
And I can't track the package. I'm just wondering when It will arrive
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Kekglo. Let us look into this for you.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number. 

Groupie

I am so experiencing the samething. I ordered a phone yesterday, paid EXTRA for next day shipping, and my order has not even been processed yet and its been 15 hours. Why is my phone not processed and will I get a return for shipping since it didnt come the next day??

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Allow us to investigate. Please send me a Private Message with your order number to check status. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just ordered a phone with the next day delivery, have you gotten yours yet???
Highlighted
Groupie

No. It says it will be delivered today tho. So its 3 days instead of 1.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's kind of disappointing I spent the extra money to get it tomorrow otherwise I have to wait until Monday because they don't ship on weekends
Highlighted
Groupie

very disappointing. processing is what takes so long. my order was processing for over 24 hours. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well I hope mine is actually delivered tomorrow the representative told me it would be, otherwise I'll be requesting a refund for the shipping costs since I ordered it at 7 this morning and it's been 13 hours and it's still at the same processing stage