Ordered phone, need package held for pickup

Groupie

Ordered phone, need package held for pickup

Hey there,

I ordered a phone a couple days ago, and I got the tracking number, and for whatever reason FedEx is telling me that Boost does not allow hold for pickup at a FedEx Location or any redirection. This is a huge problem for me because all FedEx drivers in my area refuse to deliver anything to my apartment (they just slap up a door tag and run). Any way I can go pick up the phone at a store or FedEx hub? Why is this option even blocked to begin with?

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Ordered phone, need package held for pickup

Hello, danielton1. Unfortunately, we do not allow hold for pickup at FedEX.

Groupie

Then how am I supposed to get my phone? The drivers will not even knock on the door or attempt to get ahold of me even when I'm home.

Agent

We recommend you to contact FedEX and request them to leave a note so that instead of leaving the package there, they knock the door beforehand.

Groupie

Why do you even block this option to begin with? Nobody else blocks the Hold at Location option. I might have to find another carrier if this is going to be the case. I work weird hours and am not always home when they deliver.

Agent

We're sorry, danielton but the Hold at FedEX location is unavailable at this time.

Groupie

If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have blocked this option. Literally no other online store I've purchased from blocks the hold for pickup option. It's a serious inconvenience to those of us who actually have to work for a living.