Ordered phone . System glitched but still charged you

Ordered phone . System glitched but still charged you

I spoke to someone at boost mobile at 4am. They weren't able to find my order with my card #. I had a boost mobile agent 3-way my bank and the Agent at American Express said the card was charged and they are waiting on Boost Mobile. I then google more into this and everyone is affected. I spoke to 2 people from Boost Mobile other than a manager and no one told me more customers were affected. Since I didn't get my phone. I will be moving my service once the bill is up.
3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Ordered phone . System glitched but still charged you

Hi, @Chardonnay619! We're sorry to know that you're in this type of situation. When a card is declined or the transaction is not completed properly, the balance is placed on hold by the financial institution, bank or credit card account to verify the available balance for a purchase or payment. For disputed holds or if charges applied, contact your bank or Credit Card Company to release the hold or pending payment. 

If you read the post. I contacted the bank with Boost mobile and they said you charged the card over the recorded line. Your customer service sucks. The only thing you all had to do was send a receipt for proof of purchase. I bought the S8 I'm using now with the same card. How do I know? Oh because you sent a receipt!!!
Other customers had the same issue because your system glitched but your company doesn't want to take fault or apologize. I will be ending my service and unlocking my phone from your company asap
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Chardonnay619. We apologize for the troubles. Unfortunately, we do not provide probe of purchase unless is the order number, and that can only be provided when the purchase is confirmed. You can still dispute the charges with your bank, so they can restore the balance to your card. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.