Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ordered a boostup phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Ordered a boostup phone

Same here. Ordered Sunday morning with expedited next business day delivery still have not got a tracking number.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Tylertripp22. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Can you please send us a private message with the order number? We'd love to help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi I also ordered a boost up phone but I never received any confirmation email or tracking information. Is it too late to cancel the order?
Highlighted
Agent

@Chania Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. If the order was placed more than 4 hours ago, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package and it will automatically be returned or you can return it after you receive it. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No that was all thank you
Highlighted
Agent

It’s our pleasure. Have a great day!

Highlighted
Accomplice

the way i understand it is you dont get the phone till you pay for it in full

Highlighted
Accomplice

I also ordered a boost up phone but I never received any confirmation email or tracking information.  And I didn't save the order number either.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @lisahershey77. When did you place the order?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordered on Monday 9/3/2018.