Ordered a boostup phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ordered a boostup phone

But I never got a tracking number or conformation email, also trying to figure out when my first installment payment will be charged.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Ordered a boostup phone

Hi there, @Spacegrass! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

22 REPLIES
Enthusiast

I would personally never order a boostup phone online if something happens and you have to return it they make it next to impossible to do so and you have to wait forever to find out if or not they will except it once you do send it back oh and you have 7 days from the purches date including shipping time so if you order it on the 1st and you dont get it till the 5th you all ready lost 5 days of the 7 to return said phone

Agent

Hi there, @Spacegrass! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Accomplice

How do you send a private message?
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

This is happening to me as well, i have not gotten a confirmation email with my tracking number. I have only recieved the one where i can check it on boost mobile what do i do?
Agent

Hi, @cristy_perezz1. Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you receive the order key? Please send us a private message. 

@Carol21 i did receive the order key and okay i will
Agent

We received your private message @cristy_perezz1

Okay thank you.