Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ordered Pre-Owned Phone and it was defective; next steps?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ordered Pre-Owned Phone and it was defective; next steps?

So sorry to hear about this experience, efull4. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way, we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Agent

You can activate it on your account or with a brand new number. Even if the phone doesn't reach the home screen, is can appear on the account. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I cannot do that without the IMEI/ serial number which I do not have because the box it came in was thrown away with Christmas wrapping. 

Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with the order number and we'll provide you the serial number for the phone. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just ran into the similar situation today and honestly I'm not encouraged because so many people been posting that they're not refunding money I wanted in writing
Highlighted
Accomplice

they guaranteed me today 7 to 14 days if that does not happen I've already began a lawsuit you're welcome to join me and the many others that have joined in
Highlighted
Groupie

Trash company, I cancelled both my phone plans through them. Thank gawd I paid for my phone through Paypal. Boost mobile didn't have a leg to stand on because they sent me a defective phone. Paypal got me the money back.